Sun, Jul 24|
Pinery Provincial Park
TMH JULY CAMPING
Camping July 2022!
Time & Location
Jul 24, 2022, 4:00 p.m. – Jul 26, 2022, 2:00 p.m.
Pinery Provincial Park, 9526 Lakeshore Road, Grand Bend, on
About The Event
Update: ( as of feb.23)
Dates: Sunday July 24 - Tuesday July 26th
Park: Pinery Provincial Park
Campground: Riverside Area 4
TMH would like to invite members and their families to come join us on a camping trip from Sunday July 24-26th 2022. You are welcome to stay longer or even come for one night
1. Booking for the campsite must be done individually online or via phone on Feb. 24 at 7:00 am at Ontario Parks Reservation System. Online is usually the best and fastest way. Remember booking opens for that date on Feb. 24, so everyone will be online booking their camping sites. Make an account before hand instead of the morning of.
2. Once youre in, click on the Campsite tab on the top
3. Park name: Pinery Provincial Park, Riverside Area 4
4. Enter all other information -such as party size, tent, etc..- there are max six people allowed on each site, but you can have up to three tents.
5. Choose campground Riverside Area 4 and choose the campsite number that you would like to book. I will be attaching a picture of the campsite on Feb.23rd. Green circles mean electrical sites and green triangle means non electrical site. Red means it's already booked. Campsites go very fast so have a few you would like to book incase you do not get your first choice.
6. Once your site is booked we will create a group on either whatsapp or wix with our campsite numbers. This will be announced before. Message me which campsite you booked.
**Please note, TMH will not be booking campsites for individual members and can not cancel your booking for you once you have booked.
We will try to organize a time where we can all go to the beach together but other then that we will see you around the campground inshallah!
We hope many members come and join us!