Sat, Sept 25|
Currents4Kids Subscription Sept 2021 - June 2022
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Time & Location
Sept 25, 2021, 7:00 p.m. – Jun 30, 2022, 11:00 p.m.
About The Event
Alhamdulilah, TMH has fully subsidised Currents4Kids for the school year which is an excellent resource for your homeschooling and a value of over $200. Currents4Kids is an online social studies resource and learning tool featuring weekly articles about important news stories. This Canadian online resource empowers students to understand and explore current events around the world. It is aimed for students in grade three to six but can be used for older or younger children.
The subsiciption includes:
- Weekly articles about important news stories, delivered online.
- Accessible anywhere your students connect to the Internet, including right in the classroom.
- Weekly quizzes are auto-graded; scores are automatically sent to the teacher's account where they are easily sorted by class, student, and other criteria.
- Students can discuss and add comments in a secure and safe online environment.
- Reduces prep & evaluation time, and allows teachers to focus on learning outcomes.
Please note: WITHIN A WEEK OF YOU REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT, YOU WILL RECIEVE AN EMAIL FROM CURRENTS4KIDS WITH LOG IN INFO. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOGON TO THE SITE IMMIDATLY.
ONCE YOU ARE ADDED AS A TEACHER (AND HAVE RECIEVED AN EMAIL FROM CURRENTS4KIDS)
- YOU WILL CREATE YOUR OWN CLASSROOM WITH YOUR FAMILY'S LAST NAME AS THE NAME OF THE CLASSROOM
-YOU WILL THEN ADD YOUR CHILDREN AS STUDENTS
Please go to https://www.currents4kids.com/help if you have any questions setting up.
If after you have checked the site and are still having issues, you may email email@example.com for further assistance.