Thu, Oct 20|
Currents4Kids Subscription 2022 - 2023
Time & Location
Oct 20, 2022, 7:00 a.m. EDT
About The Event
Currents4Kids is an excellent resource for your homeschooling and a value of over $200. Currents4Kids is an online social studies resource and learning tool featuring weekly articles about important news stories. This Canadian online resource empowers students to understand and explore current events around the world. It is aimed for students in grades 3 to 6 but can be used for older or younger children.
The subscription includes:
- Weekly articles about important news stories, delivered online.
- Accessible anywhere your students connect to the Internet, including right in the classroom.
- Weekly quizzes are auto-graded; scores are automatically sent to the teacher's account where they are easily sorted by class, student, and other criteria.
- Students can discuss and add comments in a secure and safe online environment.
- Reduces prep & evaluation time, and allows teachers to focus on learning outcomes.
- PDF's of quizzes and assignments - suggested activities including pdfs and articles and quizzes
$15/family account/38 Issues
Please note: WITHIN A WEEK OF YOU REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM CURRENTS4KIDS WITH LOG IN INFO. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOG ON TO THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
INSTRUCTIONS after the invitation:
- Once you are added as a teacher by the Admins
- You will receive an email from currents4kids that your account is ready to be signed in
- You will go to www.currents4kids.com and sign in as a "teacher"
- You will then - click "forget password" so you can create your own password
- Once you log in with your email address and password, you will now have access to the Teacher portal and can create your own classroom.
- Create your classroom name as your "Family last name"
- You can now add your children as your students
The Monday weekly articles will be sent to your given email by Currents4Kids.
Please go to https://www.currents4kids.com/help if you have any questions setting up.
If after you have checked the site and are still having issues, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.